Sunday, July 20, 2014

 WHAT ARE WE UP TO TODAY? 
                          The first day didn't turn out the best, it rained and rained and rained. Finally it stopped enough that some flew.
Low pass
                     

 
 
 
Fly By



Landing

Taxiing in

Come 5  o'clock we headed up to the airport office to have the pilot draw. As always there were some nice gifts. When my name got called I headed up to pick my prize. There were a couple of nice tote bags, so I picked one that Pat could use for her camera. After that we headed to the T-Bone restaurant for a great dinner, with 36 registered pilots and some with their wives, we totaled 55 sitting down to dinner. Great food and conversation was had by all, a thoroughly enjoyable evening. With that over Pat and I headed back to the airport for a relaxing evening and night in our 5th wheel.

Until the next time, take care.

2 comments:

  1. I love that when Bill got to the front to pick his prize, he turned around to look at me asking what I wanted. Cute!

    ReplyDelete